Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Internet Safety and You with Garfield!

Students,

If you can read this, you've found my blog! Phase 1: COMPLETE!

So, for Phase 2, I want to tell you all a few things about protecting yourself on the internet. I'm posting a link at the bottom of this post to a site that has instructional videos about all sorts of ninja techniques for staying safe as you browse the internet!

Never, under any circumstances, divulge (big word, huh?! look it up!!) any information about  your "YAPPY" to anyone else online! Garfield describes what YAPPY is in the video, but I'll tell you here too:
Your name
Addresses
Phone number
Passwords
Your plans

Feel free to check out the other videos of Garfield and his friends about being safe on the internet, and remember: SURF SMART!

Here's a link to the site: Professor Garfield!

1 comment:

  1. Quite creative, but you need to make a link directly to the video, not to my Diigo account.

    ReplyDelete